We’re changing the way people send money abroad: we’re taking something complicated and making it simple. At WorldRemit, our people and our technology work together to create faster, easier and lower cost money transfers. We send to more than 145 countries around the world and have over 3 million happy customers – a number that’s growing every day!
Pushing boundaries isn’t easy, but we’re hoping to find the right people to join us on our way. If you’re a copywriter who’s itching for a fast-paced and dynamic role to help bring our story to life, you could be just what we’re looking for.
Working alongside our existing Copywriter, you'll help produce top-notch copy for a whole range of ambitious and innovative projects: everything from marketing campaigns to mobile copy and customer-facing communications. With guidance from our Creative Services team, you’ll be creating both digital and offline assets that capture the vibrancy of our customers, understand the nuances of our consumer journey and launch the spirit of our brand tone of voice.
What you'll be doing
1. Writing copy for key assets across our brand
- Working to briefs from the Marketing team to come up with compelling and imaginative copy for integrated marketing campaigns – at every stage from brand awareness and consideration to direct response and engagement
- Working with the online and CRM teams to produce exciting and original copy for email, SMS, push notifications, social media, landing pages and other customer-facing comms
- Collaborating with the Design team to fire up designs with the perfect copy
- Writing mobile first copy for all key web and app pages
- Working with and producing assets for key business partners
2. Championing of our brand tone of voice, and bringing it to life in everything that you write
- Managing and reviewing copy across the entire business to make sure that whatever we say, it sounds just like us!
- Working closely with our existing Copywriter to act as the guardians of all things WorldRemit copy
3. Ensuring copy effectiveness
- Continuing our mission to update, optimise and iterate copy to boost the effectiveness of our assets in driving our KPIs and ensuring they fit our new tone of voice
- Using SEO principles / other opportunities for customer testing and research
- Amending, revising or redeveloping copy across the entire brand to continually evolve and take all insights and feedback on board
- A diehard creative, who’s a pro at translating key concepts into exactly the right words
- A dynamic communicator who’s always passionate about your ideas
- Excited to write everything from punchy campaign headlines to long form blog posts
- Skilled at understanding the different cultural nuances and languages of our customers the world over
- Meticulously detailed – you never miss even the smallest piece of punctuation
- Super collaborative and always comfortable receiving constructive feedback
- A colourful and compelling writing style (it goes without saying!)
- 5+ years’ experience as a copywriter, whether at an agency, freelance or in-house
- An exciting and imaginative portfolio overflowing with examples of your own work
- Experience writing for online and CRM (social, display, web, app, email, SMS, push notifications), as well as offline (print, OOH)
- Experience following tone of voice guidelines to a tee
- A good understanding of the basic principles of SEO
- Bonus: experience in working with a challenger or tech brand
- Bonus: a confident ability to write in Spanish, French or German