Your role and responsibilities will include but not be limited to ensuring that your team is run effectively, delivering results that support the Company goals.
- Monitor, report, and manage team performance.
- Understand key performance metrics, and how to influence them.
- Take part in the recruitment, induction, and training of team members.
- Frequently coach and train and give feedback to the agents in your team and others in the center to effectively raise engagement, support development, and get the best out of your people.
- Manage performance issues as necessary.
- Understand Company systems and processes.
- Provide guidance and where necessary decide whether to release or hold transactions, accept IDs, or mark transactions as fraud, or refer to Compliance Team.
- Handle escalated customers’ complaints either by phone or email to ensure customer’s trust is recovered and the right experience delivered.
- Work with Workforce Manager to agree leave, shift swaps or other scheduling changes, and manage agent availability.
- Ensure staff are always up-to-date with updates/alerts/notifications from management.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of the staff including supervising break times to ensure sufficient cover at all times, reporting absences and monitoring lateness.
- Support other teams by floor-walking and frequent personal engagement with all agents.
- Ensure staff understand the team’s daily objectives in terms of case, as well as the Company goals and the CS role in achieving them.
- Ensure team adherence to company policies and standards.
- When working during these times, liaise with Denver team managers to manage overnight and weekend shift priorities for both teams.
- Report any systems issues to relevant personnel overnight or at weekends.
- Ensure customer queries - via all channels - and transactions are resolved efficiently and within agreed timeframes.
- Manage and review absenteeism, and lateness ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Manage regular performance reviews to ensure individual, team and company targets are achieved.
- Maintain a positive team spirit which supports teamwork and inspires others.
- Continuously act as a role model to your team in living WorldRemit’s values.
- Manage effective on-boarding and knowledge transfer to new members of your team.
- Actively suggest opportunities to improve processes to become more efficient and improve customer experience.
- Serve as positive member of the leadership team, identifying issues, contributing ideas/solutions and supporting the team in all actions.
From time to time you may be required to carry out additional duties in order to support the business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 to 4 years of previous experience building and leading teams of 4-10 people
- Fluent written & spoken English with excellent communication skills
Strong Excel and Power Point skill