One of the UK’s fastest-growing technology businesses, WorldRemit is disrupting the $600bn global money transfer industry, helping customers send funds instantly to friends and families abroad. With the option to send and receive via mobile and desktop, simply send a bank transfer, airtime, Mobile Money or cash pickup through our WorldRemit app or direct from our website.
Offering customers the choice to send to more than 125 countries, we are leading an online revolution and laying to rest old-fashioned money transfers – that’s why we’re reaching out for talent like you to help us reach more people all over the world.
Our Global Customer Service team is responsible for helping customers and the key function of transaction monitoring. Transactions that are currently sitting at 1,200,000+ a month and counting. We are looking for a Service Improvement Analyst who works closely with the Customer Service team, analysing the efficiency and effectiveness of the service delivered by WorldRemit to our customers to identify opportunities for service improvement.
- Produce management information from our CRM, telephony and WFM systems and other sources of information which helps guide and manage the Customer Service team.
- Use gathered information to analyse strategic and operational KPIs and suggest/implement improvements.
- Map and evaluate business processes for the end-to-end customer experience.
- Develop specifications, assist in documenting new processes and procedures, facilitate testing, training and user acceptance and lead roll out of the solutions.
- Create project proposals for key stakeholders and positively and proactively drive the agenda.
- Identifying customer behaviours which might help better manage the customer journey.
- Liaise with other departments on product/system change requirements.
- Undertake user acceptance testing and system and process changes.
- Administrator of the telephony and CRM systems (Customer Service side) and other systems relevant to the operation.
- Carrying out any other tasks as may be requested from time to time.
A few things about you:
- Degree qualified
- Strong and proven research and quantitative/qualitative analytical and numerical skills, the ability to think strategically and problem-solve is essential to the role.
- An excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Extensive experience of working with external and internal clients, selling ideas to them and delivering excellent customer service.
- SQL or other programming language skills are highly preferable.
- Good general understanding of how the business and products work.
- A self-starting attitude, being able to motivate and collaborate with others on projects.
- Have a “Completer/Finisher” approach to work with a good eye for detail.
- The ability to influence, network and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills.