Click on any of the following links for more information on sending cash pickups to Angola:
- Where can my recipient collect the funds in Angola?
- When will funds be available to be collect in Angola?
- What currencies can I send to Angola?
- How much can I send to Angola?
- What information do I need from my recipient in Angola?
- What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Angola?
Where can my recipient collect the funds in Angola?
You can collect from any branches of Real Transfer
When will funds be available to be collect in Angola?
Usually within a few minutes. We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to Angola?
Angolan kwanza (AOA) only.
How much can I send to Angola?
The maximum amount per transfer is dependent on the country where you are sending from and the payment used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payments for more information.
What information do I need from my recipient in Angola?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction reference number which they will need in order to collect the funds. We will also inform them when their funds are ready to be collected.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending funds to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Angola?
- Valid photo ID. This must be one of the following: Angolan passport, national ID card, driving licence, or foreign passport with a valid visa or refugee card
- Quote “WorldRemit” and the 8-digit transaction reference number. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send the transaction reference number. Please quote this when collecting the funds.