WORLDREMIT PTY LTD - Africultures WorldRemit Promotion 2019
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Africultures WorldRemit Promotion 2019 (“Promotion”) is organised and managed by WorldRemit Pty Ltd with address Level 23, 1 O’Connell Street Sydney NSW 2000 ABN - 23 154 871 011 (“Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Conditions of Entry. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Conditions of Entry and any other reference to this Promotion, these Conditions of Entry prevail.
Who Can Enter?
- Entry is only open to new customers of WorldRemit who are residents of New South Wales aged 18 and over
- Entry is NOT open to
- Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies, agents and representatives of the Promoter, including their family members;
- Any person or entity professionally connected with the Promotion; or
- Residents outside of New South Wales, Australia (“Eligible Entrant”).
Prizes on Offer.
- There are six (6) prizes in total:
- three (3) signed original Arsenal F.C Shirts from the 2017-2018 season (valued at approximately AUD350); and
- three (3) signed Arsenal F.C Footballs (valued at approximately AUD150) (collectively the “Prizes” and individually a “Prize”).
- There will be six (6) winners in total.
- Each winner will receive one Prize, either an original Arsenal F.C Shirt or a signed Arsenal F.C Football.
- The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
How to Enter
- For an eligible entry into the Promotion, the Eligible Entrant must do the following during the Promotion Period:
- Sign up to WorldRemit;
- Send an international money transfer for AUD 50 or more for their first transaction (the transaction must be in PAID status);
- Enter the promotion code AC2019 on the transaction request page (“Eligible Entry”).
- Only one (1) entry can be made per person.
- Entry to this Promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
Open, Close & Draw Dates.
- The Promotion is open from 09 March 2019 to 24 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Six (6) winners will be randomly selected using a computer-generated process on the 1st April 2019 at the WorldRemit Sydney office by the Promoter from the Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period (“Prize Draw”). The first three (3) winners selected will win one original Arsenal F.C Shirt from the 2017-2018 season each and the second three (3) winners selected will win one signed Arsenal F.C Football each.
- The Promoter will endeavour to notify the winner by email no later than seven (7) working days after the Prize Draw has been conducted. The winner must confirm, by email, their acceptance of the Prize no later than 7 days after being notified that they have won. The prize will be mailed to the winner’s address as provided on their WorldRemit profile.
- If the prize is not claimed the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
Further Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Promotion. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this Promotion. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify an entry or refuse an individual entry into the competition where it has deemed that entrant to not adhere to competition standards or WorldRemit processes and procedure.
- If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and prize suppliers’ requirements. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. If a winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide a current residential street address for ease of correspondence and potential Prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver the Prize to the address provided by the winner. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Prize if returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to sign a winner's deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility if the Prize is damaged or lost in transit.
Copyright, Statutory Guarantees, Waiver and Liability.
- In participating in this Promotion, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all activities relating to the Promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner (and any companion) agrees to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winner (and any companion) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The winner is advised that tax implications may arise from the Prize for which the winner is directly responsible and should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of the Prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion or in connection with this Promotion.
- These Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales and entrants to the Promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
This promotion is licensed under NSW Permit Number: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32547