Flight to Colombia Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
- The Colombian Flight Giveaway (the “Prize Draw”) is promoted by WorldRemit Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 07110878 having its principal place of business at 2nd Floor, 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ (“WorldRemit”, "we" or “our”). The Prize Draw is open anyone who is a registered user of the WorldRemit service aged 18 years or over, except employees of WorldRemit, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions You are only eligible to win the prize if your entry is not prohibited in your country of residence.
- We reserve the right to verify any entries and the winner. We may refuse to award the Prize (as defined below) where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is two return flight tickets to Colombia or a voucher worth $2,000 to be applied towards the value of two return flight tickets departing from the winner’s country of residence. The winner’s travel must take place between a period after the Closing Date and 31 May 2019. (the “Prize”).
- The Prize does not include expenses, insurance, accommodation or any additional travel costs.
- The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The Prize may be considered a taxable benefit and the winner will be directly responsible for any taxes payable.
How to Enter
- The Prize Draw will open on 19 November 2018 (the “Opening Date”) and will close on 16 December 2018 (the “Closing Date”). All entries must be received by us by 23:59 GMT on the Closing Date. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible to win the Prize.
- To enter the Prize Draw, all you need to do is register with WorldRemit (if not already a customer) and send money to Colombia via WorldRemit, selecting Davivienda as the delivery method. Each valid send transaction constitutes an entry and there are no limits on the number of times you can enter.
- Participants agree that they will comply with all applicable laws when entering the Prize Draw.
- WorldRemit reserves the right to remove the content of, report and/or block inappropriate entries or participants who, in our opinion, are not acting in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- WorldRemit accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any other reason.
- The winner will be selected within 14 days of the Closing Date
- The winner will be selected by a random draw performed by a computer process at WorldRemit and in accordance with applicable laws. There will be one winner in total.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone. To claim the Prize, the winner must then provide contact details that WorldRemit can use to communicate with the them. WorldRemit will arrange with the winner the best and legally compliant way to provide the Prize to the winner.
- If the winner is not eligible to win the Prize within their country of residence, cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within seventy-two (72) hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the offer from the winner and WorldRemit will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The decision of WorldRemit regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about this decision.
- WorldRemit reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
Ownership and Use of your Entry
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to our third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize. All personal data will be handled in accordance with current data protection laws.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you give WorldRemit (including our group companies and affiliate companies) the right to edit, publish and use your entry and your name in any and all media (including print and online) for promotion and news purposes both during and after the Prize Draw, without any payment to you.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraud by us or our employees or agents. For any other loss or damage, we will only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions, up to a maximum of €500. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you entering this Prize Draw.
- We are not responsible for:
- losses not caused by our breach or negligence;
- indirect losses (these are losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you entering this Prize Draw);
- entries lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted where such loss, damage, delay or corruption is caused by events outside of our reasonable control;
- technical failures or errors affecting communication lines, website availability or systems errors where these are not within our reasonable control; or
- any failure to provide the Prize Draw, the Prize or to meet any of our obligations under these terms and conditions where that failure arises because of events outside of our reasonable control.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure adherence to any third party terms that apply to their eligibility for the Prize, including without limitation the terms and conditions of our third party suppliers.
- WorldRemit is not responsible for the performance of any third party involved in this Prize Draw or aspects of the provision of the Prize. WorldRemit will not be liable for any act or omission of a third party, although reasonable efforts will be made to minimise the effect to you of any third party's failure.
- WorldRemit reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions where necessary to do so. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be notified to participants as soon as reasonably possible by WorldRemit.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.