From Tangier to Lagouira, WorldRemit has Morocco covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to Morocco
- Industry-leading payment security
How to send money to Morocco
1. How do you want to send? Choose between cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money or airtime top up - there's more information on all of these below.
2. Who are you sending to? Add the details of your recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. How are you paying? Choose how to pay, and we'll send confirmation to both you and your recipient by SMS and email when your money is sent and received.
Bank transfer to MoroccoSame or next working day
Transfers are made to the following banks on the same or the next working day:
- Attijariwafa Bank
- Banque Populaire du Maroc
- BMCE Bank
- BMCI Groupe BNP Paribas
- CIH Bank
- Crédit Agricole du Maroc
- Crédit du Maroc
- Société Générale Maroc
Cash pickup in MoroccoInstant transfer
Your loved ones will be able to pick up your transfer as cash straight away from any branch of:
- Cash Plus
- Al Barid Bank
Mobile top up in MoroccoInstant top up
Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on the following networks:
- Maroc Telecom
- Orange (Meditel)
- Bayn GSM
Where can you transfer money to Morocco from?
At WorldRemit, you can transfer money to Morocco from more than 145 countries around the world. So, if you want to send money to Morocco from the USA or the UK, you’re in the right place. Some of our most popular transfer routes include:
- USA to Morocco– Send US dollars to Morocco to help support family and friends.
- Australia to Morocco– Receive bank-beating exchange rates when you transfer Australian dollars (AUD) to Morocco and put more dirham (MAD) in your recipient’s pocket.
- Canada to Morocco – Choose one of our simple transfer methods.
- UK to Morocco– Send Money to Morocco from the UK in three simple steps.
What's the cheapest way to send money to Morocco?
At WorldRemit Morocco, we offer bank-beating exchange rates and low fees whatever country you make the transfer from. We also show you the exchange rate and fee upfront so you can check you’re getting the best deal before you make the transfer.
How much Moroccan currency can you send?
There are minimum and maximum limits that apply when you make a money transfer to Morocco. These are dependent on the country you send the money from, your payment method and the transfer type.
Just choose your transfer type in the blue ‘Send to’ box on this page, add the amount of currency you want to send and you'll see a pop up box if it's over our limit.