From Mandera to Mombasa, WorldRemit has Kenya covered.
- Send money instantly to M-PESA mobile money accounts
- Transfer to all major banks, including KES and USD accounts
- Cash is available to collect instantly from Upesi Money Transfer, KCB or UAE Exchange branches. View the full list of pickup locations in Kenyafyfstffyetuxcfvasst
- Your money is in safe hands with us: we've sent more than a million transfers to Kenya
How to send money to Kenya
1. Choose how you want to send: select M-Pesa, bank deposit, cash pickup or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank depositNext working day
- Transfer to any KES or USD account.
- Transfer to all major banks next working day.
- If sending to business accounts (eg. for school fees), please provide the appropriate reference so payments can be identified by the recipient (e.g. invoice number, student name etc).
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from Upesi Money Transfer, KCB, National Bank of Kenya or UAE Exchange branches listed below
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
Money is added instantly to M-PESA accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need the recipient's Mobile Money number.