Send airtime to Econet, Zimbabwe
Send airtime to mobile phones on the largest telecommunications network in Zimbabwe online with WorldRemit. You can top up the phones of family and friends in Zimbabwe on the Econet network from more than 50 countries around the world.
All you need is your recipient’s mobile phone number and access to our website or app. You can complete the transfer using any device and your recipient’s Econet top up will be added in minutes. You can also top up mobile phones in Zimbabwe on the Telecel and NetOne networks.
How do you send airtime to Econet, Zimbabwe?
Topping up the airtime of an Econet phone, also known as an ‘Econet recharge’, is quick, safe and secure. You can send airtime from countries such as the US, the UK, Australia, Canada and many more. This makes it easier than ever to stay in touch with family and friends living, working or travelling in Zimbabwe.
The first step is to sign up for your free WorldRemit account. Then all you need to do is:
- Visit our homepage and select Zimbabwe from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Choose 'Airtime Top up' as the preferred service
- Enter and confirm your recipient’s mobile number
- Pick a top up amount from the options you’ll be presented with
- Choose how you want to pay
- Pay online
- You and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications when the top up is complete
- The airtime will appear on your recipient’s phone within minutes
How can the Econet recharge be used?
The talk time and data allowance can be used by your recipient to make calls, send texts and access their online services. Airtime cannot be used to purchase items, pay bills or be transferred to other mobiles.
Send money to Zimbabwe with WorldRemit
An Econet airtime top up is just one way of helping to support your family and friends in Zimbabwe. You can also send money to Zimbabwe via a bank transfer or cash pickup.
- Bank deposit – Send money directly to bank accounts with any bank in Zimbabwe and the funds will be credited in 1-3 working days.
- Cash pickup – Send money to Zimbabwe that can be collected in cash from a huge number of pickup locations across the country.
If you haven’t made a money transfer with WorldRemit before, just choose Zimbabwe as the country you want to send money to, select the transfer type and enter the promotion code FREE on the payment page to receive a limited time fee-FREE first transfer.
Your loved ones can collect their USD cash from the following Econet shops between 9:00AM and 12:00PM.
- Econet H.Chitepo Harare
- Econet First street Harare
- Econet Makoni - Chitungwiza
- Econet Ruwa
- Econet Bulawayo Main
- Econet Beitbridge
- Econet Gwanda
- Econet Plumtree
- Econet Victoria Falls
- Econet Mutare Main
- Econet Checheche
- Econet Chipinge
- Econet Murehwa
- Econet Marondera
- Econet Chivhu
- Econet Mvurwi
- Econet Norton
- Econet Mutoko
- Econet Gweru Main Shop
- Econet Zvishavane
- Econet Kwekwe
- Econet Gokwe
- Econet Chegutu
- Econet Chinhoyi
- Econet Masvingo Main
- Econet Rusape
- Econet Chiredzi
- Econet Gutu
- Econet Nyika
- Econet Mt Darwin
- Econet Karoi
- Econet Kadoma
- Econet Bindura