Send cash pickups to United Arab Emirates
See below for answers to your questions about sending money to the UAE via Cash Pickup.
Where can my recipient collect the funds in United Arab Emirates?
Branches of Horizon Exchange network (click here for locations).
When will funds be available to collect in United Arab Emirates?
Usually within a few minutes. But sometimes we may require further information to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to United Arab Emirates for cash pickups?
Emirati Dirham (AED) only.
What is the max amount that I can send to United Arab Emirates for cash pickups?
Branches of Horizon Exchange network: This depends upon your send country and chosen payment method.
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient in United Arab Emirates to send cash pickups?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Sending reason. Family or friend Support, Purchase of services, Property payment, Sending fund to self.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction number, informing them that their funds are ready to be collected.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in United Arab Emirates?
Branches of Horizon Exchange network:
- Identification. This must one of the following:
- National ID
- Emirati driver’s License
- Other valid government-issued photo ID
- Quote the 8-digit transaction reference number. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number. Please advise your recipient to quote this when collecting the funds.