Click on any of the following links for more information on sending bank transfers to Togo:
- Which banks can I send to in Togo?
- What type of bank accounts can I send to in Togo?
- When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Togo?
- What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Togo?
- How much can I send to bank accounts Togo?
- What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Togo?
Which banks can I send to in Togo?
You can send transfers to all banks in Togo.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Togo?
You can send to checking/ current, savings and business accounts.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Togo?
Usually within 1-2 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Togo?
CFA Franc BCEAO (XOF) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts Togo?
The limit will depend on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payment for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Togo?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, and (2) full basic bank account number (BBAN) which is 24 characters in total (with no spaces) and consists:
- 5 characters bank code,
- 5 digits branch code,
- 12 digits account number and
- 2 digits RIB key
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.