How to transfer money to Land Bank, Philippines
Land Bank of the Philippines, also known simply as LANDBANK, is the largest government-owned bank that offers a diverse range of products and services that were traditionally geared towards the country’s farmers and fishermen. Although the Philippines’ fourth-largest bank (by asset) has now widened its offering, Land Bank still has an extensive network of rural branches that provide services in areas where banking is either limited or non-existent.
We’ve enabled transfers to Land Bank of the Philippines to make it easier for the many Filipinos living abroad to send money back home to support their loved ones. Land Bank’s rural presence makes it possible to send money to family and friends via a bank transfer, wherever they are in the country.
Bank transfers to Land Bank of the Philippines
Our simple online service makes it easy to send a bank transfer to Land Bank of the Philippines and its subsidiary, Overseas Filipino Bank from thousands of miles away. All you need is your recipient’s bank account details and you can send money directly to their current, savings and business accounts, using any device.
Signing up for your free WorldRemit account takes just a few seconds. You can then make a speedy bank transfer to the Philippines 24/7 and benefit from our low fees and guaranteed exchange rates, which are consistently better than you’ll receive elsewhere.
How do you make a bank transfer to Land Bank, Philippines?
Transferring money to Land Bank of the Philippines online with us is fast, low-cost and secure. All you need to do is:
- Visit our homepage and select Philippines from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select ‘Bank Transfer’ as the preferred service
- Set the payout-network to ‘Landbank and Overseas Filipino Bank PHP accounts’
- Enter the amount you want to send
- You’ll see our exchange rate and low fee upfront
- Create an account or log in if you haven’t already
- Add your recipient’s details or select someone you’ve sent to before
- Choose your payment method and pay online
- We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email notifications once the funds have been credited to their account
When will the funds be credited to Land Bank and Overseas Filipino Bank accounts?
All bank transfers to Landbank and Overseas Filipino Bank are credited quickly. Exactly when they will be credited depends on when you make the transfer and the amount you’re sending:
- Usually credited within 15 minutes for amounts up to PhP50,000.00.
- For amounts higher than PhP50,000.00, transfers are made available the next Philippines banking day.
Other ways can you send money to the Philippines
There are a number of different ways you can send money to the Philippines with WorldRemit:
- Bank transfer – As well as Landbank and Overseas Filipino Bank, you can also make a bank transfer to all the major banks in the Philippines.
- Cash pickup – You can send money that can be collected instantly in cash from more than 25,000 pickup locations across the country.
- Mobile money – You can make a transfer to any registered and active Globe Cash (GCASH), PayMaya and Coins.ph Mobile Money Account.
- WorldRemit Wallet – Send money to your recipient’s WorldRemit Wallet and the funds will usually be credited immediately.
- Airtime Top-up – Airtime reloads are added instantly with zero fees to mobile phones on the Globe, Sun Cellular, Smart, Cignal-TV, Smartbro and SmartGold networks.