Send bank transfers to Mexico
See below for answers to your questions about sending money to Mexico via Bank Transfer.
Which banks can I send to in Mexico?
You can send transfers to any bank accounts of:
- Banca Afirme
- Banca Mifel
- Banco Azteca
- Banco Del Bajio
- Banco Inbursa
- Banco Interacciones
- Banco Multiva
- Banco Regional de Monterrey
- Banco Santander Serfin
- BBVA Bancomer
- Compartamos Banco
- HSBC Mexico
- Scotiabank Inverlat
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Mexico?
You can send to all major banks to personal accounts.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Mexico?
Usually within an hour. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Mexico?
Mexican Pesos (MXN) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in Mexico?
- Max amount per transfer = MXN 54,000
- Max amount per transfer = MXN 49,000
- Max amount per month = MXN 65,000
- Max amount per transfer = MXN 55,000
- Max amount per transfer = USD 10,000 equivalent in MXN
Any other banks:
- Max amount per transfer = MXN 90,000