Send bank transfers to Italy
Click on any of the following links for more information on sending bank transfers to Italy:
Which banks can I send to in Italy?
You can send transfers to any bank in Italy.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Italy?
You can send to personal and business accounts.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Italy?
Usually within 1-2 working days. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
Sometimes we may require further information to comply with our regulatory requirements. if this is the case, we will email you.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Italy?
Euros (EUR) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in Italy?
There are limits depending on what country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Italy?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name to avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s bank name, IBAN (27 digits), and BIC or SWIFT (8-11 digits).
- Mobile number - We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional) - We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.